Monday, February 18, 2008

Screen Capture

Today I was typing up sub plans and wanted to leave directions on how to use United Streaming. I decided to use the directions found on the syllabus for this class to copy the webpage (PrtSc + Alt) and pasting it into a Word document. I was able to type up step-by-step directions and it was so easy.

Reflection and Implementation
The first thing I used the screen capture feature to type up directions for a sub on using United Streaming. The sub loved it and said that it was really easy to understand and follow the directions with pictures on there. The next thing I did was create a tutorial for how to use United Streaming to view and save videos in your folder. I gave to two teachers who absolute love me now. Before they would ask me to assist them everytime they wanted to find a video. They haven't needed my help since I created the tutorial. I will definitely continue to use this feature.

No comments: